Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Right round.

by the way, i seriously need to buy a new calculator. not to say my old one is not good (hey! it helped me in my spm) SPM results coming out soon. real soon. back to topic. i just need a calculator with more functions. my math subject needs a 570 ES and my further math needs a graphic calculator which cost me about 400++.(cost me a bomb man!) i know that the there is a type of graphic calculator that has the ES function but the big big BIG problem is.. in Math exam. students are not and i repeat NOT allowed to bring a graphic calculator. Therefore, i need to buy two different calculator when i actually can just buy one with two functions.

okay. the long story above might just confuse you but hey!
it is an argument with conclusion.
too much thinking skills already. haha.
i'm really going right round!


*math math math.


MATH spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down
MATH spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down






currently humming the : right round song!

No comments:

Post a Comment