Saturday, February 6, 2010

the 25th post.

started off my day with my classmates in the library under yellow umbrella (pei qi will understand). a table full of people doing their homework. i had fun that time too. at least our classmates start to bond with each and everyone.


*to start off my day.

*the shot i like.

*the shot she like.


the place we hang out today. the famous lion head. sunway pyramid. we had our lunch at sushi zanmai. then walked around then bowled in sunway mega lanes. had ice cream with jue xin then went back to college for the CAL-ebration.

*the place i went. sunway pyramid.

*the most unpretty cny decoration.

*shot 1 of keong.

*shot 2 of keong.

*shot 3 and the best.

*terance.

*jian and keong.

*their menu. my heaven.

*my unadon.

*they gave salt under this crab. i don't know why.

*yummy sushi on friday.

*salmon sashimi. <3>

* i love this sunglass.

*my craving for sukiyaki.

*counting as usual.

*me and jue xin promoting zanmai.

*happy me just had me happy lunch!

*the three of us and the fishes.

*titanium and strike!

*non-bowlers and man with luck.

*the great and hyper kids i went out with.

*the tiger behind look like mouse right?

*why go everywhere also play drum one!

*i love mirrors.

*in the lift. going to the parking.

*jam all the time.


the CAL-ebration that everyone wants to know the results of the new and upcoming student council. congratulations to those who won. we all voted online. the CAL-ebration was okay. not that interesting. played games. met new people. and ate light food. the night ended.


*already expected.

*awesome shot!!

*i love this shot too.

*boom!

*my hand glows.

*group photo.

*MCs of the night.

*all the student councils just love to dance thriller.

*me with their classmates.

*student council senior's president and secretary singing.

*student council senior showing some weird games.

*last picture of the post! glow.


i haven explain the title. i mean i don't have to explain. everyone can read but why is it so.
25 is important for me. my lucky number :P






currently having : a headache. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment