Monday, February 8, 2010

Korean food is love.

we had 2 hours lunch break today (no LAN class) and finally get to try the korean restaurant near by taylors. we wanted to try last week but obviously we failed. this attempt. success. yay!
we love it.

*me with tzu lin's cap.

*i love this.

*Dasarang. the restaurant's name.

*who is she taking le?
bring camera but no battery one!

*ohhh.. taking them. jack and jue xin!

*then i take myself lo.

*sneak peak of the decoration.

*comfortable place i can say.

*me me me.

*my drinks.

*the man busy helping us to barbeque.

*jack's name is actually jiet.

*random picture.

*xiu li.

*the side dishes.

*where is my bull's eye?

*kimchi fried rice.

*pei qi said i should be fascinated by the number of plates on the table.






currently waiting for : phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment