Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a day.

i got that title when i was browsing facebook. really man. what a day. it was quite okay until i was scolded. nevermind that. i really want to go college badly.i am wasting my time at home spending time talking on phone, texting, shopping, tv and online (practically everything i do spends money). what to do? i got nothing else to do. i got one thing that my dad want me to do is to pick up my brother as in sit in the car until 3 o'clock then pick him up from his class? guard house? i don't like that option so i choose to stay at home. suggestion for me to spend my time wisely? i got lots of movies i want to watch but apparently no one wants to tag with me. and there is no nearby cinema in the far away land. closest to me is the Cheras Leisure Mall. but that cinema doesn't air much interesting movie. I really want to watch Sherlock Holmes. It kinda sad knowing your friends are somewhere together and i am home blogging. It is just me. No one i'm blaming. what i mean is it had been a unhappy day but i'm alright now. so. what should i do for this year. I have really some great friends but i'm still looking for one that will talk to me when i'm sad and not just say i'm busy (i don't mean anyone, i'm just giving examples) but i know it is really difficult. i will try my best to find one. ever feel like you don't belong? i do. by the way, i really want to complete a whole set of jigsaw puzzle myself. this is my new year resolution. weird one right. and the most important i want to ace my future. i really can't wait to go to the stage of university. i know the life in university is hectic but i wanna give it a try. another weird thinking of mine. skip college and fly to the university i want. :)


currently listening to : Hotel Room Service (Pitbull)

No comments:

Post a Comment