Monday, January 11, 2010

Last gathering before college.

where? Pavilion KL and Rakuzen (Chulan Square).
when? Saturday, 9 January 2010.
who? all the ones we love.

we had this gathering before everyone gets settled down for college. had movie at 3pm and watched old dogs. quite hilarious but to me is like another movie in HBO. sat with jiyni and then there goes our day. shopping together. we went shopping and it was fun. walk meet walk meet. then we meet up with few more to walk to rakuzen and suddenly we found out it is raining outside. how? we decided to buy umbrella. then me and jine went to watson and bought 8 poncho instead. (umbrella expensive) then we all transformed into yellow people crossing the road. it was fun! sadly i don't have the pictures (it is with jine). then time to makan!


*the superstar that sat beside me.

*the basketball man that sat next to me too.

*look at who is opposite me. my fb pal!

* look at benny. same pose.

*another shot of him. and ali.

*group photo. (with flash without me)



currently waiting for : college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment