Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowflake.

where? snowflake.
when? after college.
why? get ourselves brain freeze.
how? eat their famous snowflake series.
who? us.


*man no. 1

*man no. 2 and no. 3

* man no. 4. (he is new and his name is wai keong)

* the bowl of ice.



okay. i have introduced the people i had dessert with and now. let me tell you a short and i really mean short story. once upon a time, Wai Keong is a shy guy. hahah. then, the hyper me go camwhore with the shy guy and this it what happened.

* shy keong.


after i taught and showed him how to take picture with me. and my style. then we took another picture. :P a better one indeed.

*not so shy anymore. :P

*blur picture but me likey.
(the sample for keong to take picture with me)





currently into : weekends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment