Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shopping :)

As you can see the title, first shopping of the year and spent almost RM 500. only for tops haven even look for the bottoms! alright. introducing the place i went shopping. The Gardens and Mid Valley Megamall. Went with my best friend. Chen Teng!!!! I always go shopping with her. Sunway, One Utama, Pavilion and now Mid Valley and Gardens. Even when we were in Penang, we shopped together in Gurney Plaza.

*i kinda like the bridge in Gardens.

*she gonna kill me when she see this. my shopping mate!

*me looking quite tired in the fitting room

*the shop that i spend most money. they should so thank me!

most interesting that happen today happened in Nose (the shoe shop).
the cashier and the worker making friend with us. very funny. we went to that shop 3 times. i had a great day with Chen and spent lots of money.. what a great way to start my year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment