Sunday, June 13, 2010

i-like?

its a day after my SEM 1 exam. watched Killers that day with my primary-secondary-college friends. (shen and chelle) :D then head for dinner with some of them. short post but me like that day! :D football!!!!!epicly funny. i was in MERCATO (supermarket) buying some stuffs. then i saw a bunch of guys buying loads of snack. then i laughed at them saying " stocking up for world cup"(of course not into their face). then, i got a text from my bro. "help me stock up for WORLD CUP". there goes. i laughed at myself then. :D


*i like like like. and i know its blur.
but its nice!!!!:D

*i like this. i dunno why!

*i like the retouch colour.
our spot for sudden reunion?? not everybody turned up!

*i like how the reflection turns out.





currently thinking : how many will turn up the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment