Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Belated Birthday?

i know its a late post but. it still important!! its my birthday post!! :D
25th May 2010 is different i can say. college on that day. went for lunch with my closest friends :D
had a surprised in the morning. and sadly. those photos are with pei qi. and her sis deleted them. :( these are mine mine mine!!!!


*my cake!

*QiQi purposely went to pyramid to get me this! yum!!!!

*it is super sweet!!! but me likey :D

*lucky i have this picture.

*she's leaving.

*quite traditional place.

*look at the bottles! O.0

*FOCUS on unagi!

*FOCUS on salad!

*my camera can do wonders!!!!

*not like tomo she says.

*my birthday without my sister here but look at the computer screen!
she is i-chatting with us!!!

*my lovely brothers!

*chocolates from my sister. swipe card!

*little ivan wrote this for me!!!!!! :D







THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WISHES AND PRESENTS!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
:D







currently trying to : finish up her homework???

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for the lost pictures :(

    It's the memories that matter in the end, right? It was a wonderful time we spent togetherr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha :D its alright. it is the memories that count :D i know u love me. :D

    ReplyDelete