Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Unexpected.


i woke around 9 am. (thats early for me okay) i slept at 3am. doing my homework because i felt bad partying in shaun's place. okay back to topic. me, carmen and syl planned to go shopping at mid valley. so i got dressed up and getting ready to leave. till then i got a text from carmen saying she can't go and syl got something up. :( so i still want to go shopping. i told my parents my friends are not free but i wanna shop. so i went there ALONE. i called my xiu li. she said she will be there with her friend. so i went shopping and suddenly my dear carmen called me that she is in mid valley already with sylvia. so i went shopping with them. THEME? christmas gifts. although i didn't get anyone anything.okay. then they went back at around 4 plus. so i was alone again doing my shopping.then i met up with xiu li just to see her precious face. hahah. :D and i met her friend cheryl. this is such an childish post. haha :D it's my daily life. *winks*
and ps. i saw benny with a girl.. woooooo..




and did i mention? green tea is back!!!! :D





currently : reading a book? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment