Tuesday, October 19, 2010

UCAS online?


the one way ticket for getting offers from top universities in UK. no worries. the application is not that expensive. if you think the application is expensive. think about paying tuition fee in the universities in UK. money matters. REALLY!

i have officially started my ucas application but obviously not done yet. apparently, the way ucas count the characters is different from microsoft word. :( i need to edit my personal statement AGAIN. i did it like don't know 200 million times. (just joking) but still it's like never ending. no need to wonder more. i'm trying my luck in the MATHEMATICS field. :D i might graduate and be a teacher? who knows. oh by the way, MABECS really helped me in my application, the small handbook really helped me a lot!!

i know i'm a bit slow but my deadline is not up yet. so i'm on time actually. some of my friends already got their offers and going for interviews tomorrow (good luck!). i really hope my application is successful. :) a word of advise to those who have yet to start. go start now!
good luck to ALL!!!!:D






currently : whining over her injured finger (a minor one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment