Sunday, May 2, 2010

Funny moment.

xin chi : okay. lets ask the seniors this time.
me : (Raise my hand high up)
xin chi : okay, who did octavius declared war with?
me : pick me pick me!!!
xin chi : (walking towards me) lets ask mei yee to answer.
me : (panic and look left and right - omg. i dunno the answer - then i heard dickson say something like "ang tua") erm. dickson say angtua.
xin chi : (weird look)
me : mark anthony!!!!!!
xin chi : yes. that is correct... (gave me the present)
me : yay!!




okay. later that, i found out what dickson said was hang tuah. omg. what is hang tuah gotta do with egypt. lucky smart mei yee still get the answer correct. all dickson's fault. my bro friends heard me saying hang tuah. so embarrassing. :D






currently : laughing!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment