Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Syl's 18th Birthday.

when? 9th April 2010, Friday
where? La Bodega, Pavilion
who? us again.



had dinner at Pavilion and walked around to the parking to surprise Sylvia for her birthday! went to the car park and her special made birthday cake is in the car. :D i had a bad time finding an entrance back into pavilion after 11 pm.


*party on!!!!

*naughty girls!!!!

*omg. what are we doing?

*cheese!

*i changed the colour of the menu.

*i know you love me.

*what is dickson pointing?

*lovey dovey.

*table setting.

*our bill.

*me me me.

*makan makan.

*
*not in Malaysia anymore.

*weird chen. :D

*cutie andrea thinking.

*me with the birthday girl.

*taking a break from La Bodega.

*:D smiles.

*princess making her wish.

*sweet cupcakes!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIA!!!!!!!!!! :D






currently in : genting!

No comments:

Post a Comment