Saturday, March 13, 2010

Speechless.

results were out on thursday. the day that i got up early as usual and did my usual routine. fetch my brothers to school. then had breakfast with mum and dad in KL. was very nervous the whole morning. especially when i a listening to my ipod and staring at Sri Garden. my heart was pumping like i don't know how fast. i was very quiet before i met anyone who is there to face the results. i was actually there at school 2 hours early.
(omg! cannot enter school some more)

we hang around admission office and the guard house until finally puan jam came and give some news. i really meant some but the whole time i was like "lalallllalallalalalalalala" i didn't wanna hear anything before the results were really out so i kept myself away from teachers.


"i also said to myself i didn't want to pick up any call or read any sms before my results are out"


we stood at the courtyard for almost an hour. but surprisingly i wasn't nervous at the moment. the weather was getting warm so we all proceeded into the school hall and sat in places. cheer as our teacher walks in with result slips in their hand. the school did something different this year. announcing the high achievers. as in all straight A's student and get them on stage. wow. a great way to make everyone more more more nervous! we were all cheering so so loudly until my beloved art teacher called my name. i practically shouted and walked in front listening to datin commenting on my hair. awkward moment though.



*congratulations to all.

*the subjects i took.

*this is another story of my life.
i can't believe my dad is the first to inform me my results.
(note : i accidentally opened this sms when we were waiting for names to be called. i think they called a few names already until i opened this sms)

*time for the future?


we all went out to celebrate after that. mid valley it was. we were all there but we somehow seperated from each other. watched different movies. dine in different restaurants. had a great time with jiaq, jine and syl. i don't have any pictures though. jiyni has it all. that practically sums up my day of not going to college. :D








currently feels : grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment